Thursday, February 24, 2011

Portrait :)



f-stop:f/2.8 shutter speed: 10/200

my real name is ele woods
f-stop:f/2.8 shutter speed:10/3200

Good humor makes all things tolerable.
F-stop: 2.8 shutter speed: 10/400 sec
Dont't worry, you will make the right decision.
F-stop: 2.8 shutter speed: 10/400
Music is the universal language of mankind
F-stop:2.8 shutter speed: 10/2500
Drive your energy into everything you do and you will be successful
F-stop: f/2.8 shutter speed: 10/3200
Be nice to nerds, chances are you will end up workinig for one.
F-stop:f/2.8 shutter speed: 10/250
J- weezy on the track
f-stop:f/2.8 shutter speed: 10/400
 The art of being wise is the art of knowing what to overlook.
f-stop: f/7.1 shutter speed: 10/3200
Chaos is a name for any order that produces confusion in our minds
f-stop: f/2.8 shutter speed: 10/400
Nicknames stick to people, and the most ridiculous are the most adhesive.
f-stop: f/2.8 shutter speed: 10/400
An essential aspect of creativity is not being afraid to fail.
f-stop: f/2.8 shutter speed: 10/200


When I decided to do the portrait project, I wanted to have a creative twist. I decided that, when you first meet someone, it's hard to get to know them immediately. So, for this project, I tried to capture characteristics of my friends that a person might not know about them when they first met them. When I started this project, I let my friends decide what to put on their name tag. They, decided what their most dominate personaltiy trait is, and allowed me to share it through this project. I had a lot of fun with this because I spent a lot of time pulling my friends into the project, at various places where we all spend a lot of time together. This project reminded me of the good things you can find in people if you look hard enough.





No comments:

Post a Comment