Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Reflection

Time is what prevents everything from happening all at once.
f-stop:f/2.8 shutter speed:10/800


The worth of a book is to be measured by what you can take away from it
f-stop:f/2.8 shutter speed: 10/400



The public is like a piano, you just have to know what keys to poke
F-stop: f/2.8 shutter speed- 10/ 300

 My photographs don't do me justice, they look just like me.
F-stop f/2.8 shutter speed: 10/ 200

 Hopefully my experience can help a little bit, I am just a small piece of the puzzle
f-stop: f/2.8 shutter speed:10/13



Music is my escape
f-stop: 2.8 shutter speed: 10/80

 If you gaze long enough into abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you
f/stop:2.8 Shutter speed: 10/8-

I just want to play my  music

Fstop: f/2.8 shutter seed: 10/80
Look in a mirror and one things for sure, we see not what we are
f- stop:2.8 shutter speed 10/400

Tea is liquid wisdom
f-stop:2.8 Shutter speed: 10/400

To he who plants a tree, plants a hope
F-stop 2.8 shutter speed 10/200

Home
f/stop:2.8 shutter speed 10/40

This project was surprisingly difficult for me. I took a long time trying to think of a creative way to show reflection in my life, but most of my ideas got shot down because of the snow days we had. So, i decided that i would try to capture reflection in my home. These pictures were taken of things that I see almost everyday, and forget is there. Hopefully, you can find the reflection in all of these pictures. Enjoy! 



No comments:

Post a Comment